Saturday, July 21, 2012

Tasty Treats



I made these delicious little treats today. They are so yummy, and I thought I would share them with you all (the recipe that is, cuz my crew already ate them all)!!  I've actually been making these for years and  they're really easy to make.  Be prepared though; they won't last for long!!  At least, they never do in my house.


Chocolate Banana Snack Squares

Ingredients:
3 medium bananas-mashed
3/4 cup packed brown sugar (I've even used less before)
1/3 cup oil
1/4 milk
2 eggs
1tsp baking powder
1tsp cinnamon
2tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4tsp salt
1&3/4cup flour (I've done this with half the flour as whole wheat)
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips


Directions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.  Grease an 11x15 cookie sheet.

2. Beat all ingredients; EXCEPT flour and chocolate chips; with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. 

3. On low speed, beat in the flour just until it's blended.

4. Stir in the chocolate chips.

5. Spread batter into your prepared pan.

6. Bake 15-20 min until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

That's it!  They are delicious!  I hope you guys enjoy them.  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment